Friends in Mozambique
- The incredible photography of Rebecca J Vander Meulen – this gives a wonderful insight into life in Mozambique
- Thomas, a peace corp volunteer here in Milange, gives an often humorous take on life here
Link churches and support
- We are sent from St. George’s Holborn which has been our church since we moved to London in 2008
- The water and sanitation work is principally funded by Anglican Overseas Aid, an Australian NGO. They recently made this short film about the HIV work that the Diocese is doing.
- Some of our work is also funded by World Renew and UMCOR
- ALMA and Manna are organisations that help facilitate private giving from supporters in the UK and they are also amazing communicators of our Diocese.
Our other blogs
- Joanne’s short stint in Mozambique in 2009/10
- Joanne’s trips with WaterAid
- Andy’s science communication blog
Other blogs by wonderful people we know